5. Sınıf İngilizce Dersi 2. Dönem 2. Yazılı Sınavı 2019-2020

2019-2020 Öğretim Yılı 5. Sınıf 2. Dönem 2. Yazılı Soruları ve Cevap Anahtarları
Cevapla
Kullanıcı avatarı
admin
Mesaj Panosu Yöneticisi
Mesajlar: 307
Kayıt: 15 May 2019, 11:08
Konum: Kocaeli
İletişim:

5. Sınıf İngilizce Dersi 2. Dönem 2. Yazılı Sınavı 2019-2020

Mesaj gönderen admin » 12 Tem 2019, 12:25

2019-2020 Eğitim-Öğretim Yılı 5. Sınıf İngilizce Dersi 2. Dönem 2. Yazılı Sınavı ve Cevap Anahtarı
  • Sınavdan bir bölüm
    B) WRITE THE COORECT NAME OF THE SPORT IN THE BLANKS (20P)
    Cycling Soccer Table Tennis Swimming Volleyball

1.Hi. I’m Dave. My favourite sport is ……………………………. . We need a ball and two teams with eleven players in each. We must kick the ball with our feet.

2. Hello! I’m Sheila. I like many fitness and sports activities, my favourite is ………………………………….. . We need a ball and two teams with six players in each. We must hit the ball with our hands.

3. Hi, I’m Ali. I love ………………………………….. . We play this game with two people. For this game, we need two rackets and a small ball. We must hit the ball with the rackets.

4. Hello! My name is Jack. I like doing sports in the nature. I go ………………………………. in the park. I need a bike and protective equipment for doing this sport. I can do it alone or with my friends.

5. Hi. My name is Lary. I like water sports. I go …………………………… at the weekends. I must go to the sea or pool to do this sport. I need to wear shorts or swimsuit for this sport.
Sınavı aşağıdaki bağlantıyı tıklayarak indirebilirsin
Dosya ekleri
5.snf-ingilizce-2.dnm-2.yazili.docx
(337.87 KiB) 5 kere indirildi

Cevapla

“2. Dönem 2. Yazılı Soruları ve Cevap Anahtarlar” sayfasına dön